Stress is a part of everyday life for most people today. If stress at work or home are taking a toll on you, you want to regain balance in your life, or you want to feel more peaceful, rested, and happy, then Stress Rescue is the class for you!
Did you know?
- Workplace stress costs more than $300 billion each year in health care and missed work.
- Three quarters of Americans experience symptoms related to stress in a given month.
- 77% experience physical symptoms, 73% experience psychological symptoms
Stress Rescue will assist each person to define stress, identify factors leading to stress, recognize the effects of stress, learn to manage stress, and practice several stress management techniques you can use at home to relieve or transform stress in your life.
Some of the many physical and psychological benefits of stress reduction include:
- Boosts the immune system
- Decreases illness and physical complaints
- Boosts energy levels
- Improves effectiveness in the workplace
- Improves sleep
- Improves digestion
- Calms moods
- Increases focus and positivity
- Reduces anxiety levels and risk of depression
- Improves relationships and quality of life
- Decreases Blood Pressure and Cholesterol
Learning a few tips about stress management can help get you through even the most stressful, anxiety producing situations. Once you lighten your load, you can make better decisions, and free up the energy you need to get more of what you want from life.
Prerequisite – None.
Life Activation is recommended.
Contact us for more information or call (206) 538-0070.